15 ml Rose Essential Oil
How to use
Rose essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and hair oil, blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Rose essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to the bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Rose essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- With its beautiful fragrance, use Rose essential oil as a perfume.
- Rose essential oil can help with menstrual cramps. Take a few drops of the oil on your fingers and apply directly over the lower abdomen.
- For disturbance in hormonal balance, apply rose essential oil on the naval area
- Keep It out of reach of children
- Not advised to use during pregnancy
- Do a patch test before skin application
- Dilute according to suggested ratios